11th Hour Preacher Party: Summers End

RevGalBlogPals | 9/20/2019 | Staff
vpp1219 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://revgalblogpals.files.wordpress.com/2019/09/lamb_sunset.jpg

As summer turns to fall, our best offering in my desert home may be the cooler evenings and sunsets. What will you preach this last day of summer?

RCL preachers have scheming managers, famous quotes about “no balm in Gilead” (will anyone sing the hymn this week?) and wildly different Psalm moods. The Revised Common Lectionary Discussion is here.

Lectionary - Preachers - Jacob - Sermons - Discussion

Narrative Lectionary preachers get to wrestle with Jacob as they wrestle with their sermons. Find that discussion here.

The calendar tells me that Saturday is the International Day of Peace if anyone is leaning into that in some way. At my place we are doing a series and wondering about Legion and mental illness, though I will be taking the children for a study on the Lord’s Prayer.

Do - Children - Time - Illustration - Suggestion

What are you preaching? What are you wondering? Do you need a children’s time or an illustration suggestion? Do you have end-of-summer treats to share with the group? Comment below and we’ll see...
(Excerpt) Read more at: RevGalBlogPals
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't believe everything you think...