No future, no children: Teens refusing to have kids until there’s action on climate change – ‘More than 1,200 kids had signed on’ 
Read the Full Article

Climate Depot | 9/13/2019 | Marc Morano
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://www.climatedepot.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Screenshot-2019-09-20-at-00.42.29-277x300.png

A Canadian teen's pledge not to have children until her government takes serious action against climate change is drawing support from young people around the globe.

Emma Lim, 18, launched a climate change movement this week called "#No Future, No Children" that includes a website where other teens can take her pledge.

Chance - Family - Children - Website - Heart

"I am giving up my chance of having a family because I will only have children if I know I can keep them safe," she says on her website. "It breaks my heart, but I created this pledge because I know I am not alone. ... We’ve read the science, and now we’re pleading with our government." ...In Stockholm, Sweden, 18-year-old Isabelle Axelsson signed on."I am taking this pledge because I don’t want to give birth to a child that will feel the same climate anxiety and fear as I do," she wrote. "I don’t want any more children to have to face the consequences of our inaction."

Climate activists at White House on September 13, 2019 declare they will have no more kids until the Green New Deal passed!

Teens - Globe - Plan - School - Friday

As teens across the globe plan to skip school Friday to protest climate change, one Canadian student is starting another protest.

18-year-old Emma Lim launched a pledge, #NoFutureNoChildren, that teens are signing to spur action on climate change.

Canadian - Teen - Pledge - Children - Government

A Canadian teen’s pledge not to have children until her government takes serious action against climate change is drawing support from young people around the globe.

Emma Lim, 18, launched a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Climate Depot
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.