Nolte: 7 Trump Haters Who Love Them Some Blackface

Breitbart | 9/19/2019 | Staff
Fubu_chik (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/09/GettyImages-1067234796-640x335.jpg

Social Justice Warriors not only don’t care about brown and black people, they despise brown and black people. In fact, these oh-so woke Social Justice Warriors are the true supremacists in our society, the neo-imperialists determined to use central government as a tool that will shape and control the lives of black and brown, and all people everywhere.

These supremacists want to convince black and brown people to put them in charge so they can then assume command of every aspect of our lives, from our healthcare to our faith to population control that is specifically aimed at black and brown populations.

Mentality - Tyrants - Paternalism - Reproach - Criticism

And when you are dealing with a supremacist mentality, with these malevolent tyrants who believe their condescending paternalism makes them above reproach and criticism, eventually, under the assumption they are untouchable because they are so noble and good, they will reveal their true selves, they will seek to prove just how above reproach and criticism they are by committing an act that says, “See, I’m so not racist I can do something terribly racist and it’s not racist!”

While these people fabricate quotes and deliberately take things out of context to smear President Trump as racist, Alec Baldwin is calling people “****,” while Joe Biden openly praises segregation and segregationists, while the New York Times hires Nazi after Nazi after Nazi, and Elizabeth Warren basically uses “redface” to advance her academic and legal career.

Year - School - Eighties - Life - Party

Next year I’ll be 54-years-old. I went to high school during the go-go eighties. Never in my life have I been at a party or any event where someone wore blackface. The idea of wearing blackface was utterly foreign to me.

But that’s my fault.

Party - Democrats

Obviously, I didn’t party with enough left-wing Democrats.

And while no one should be surprised that the Party of slavery, the Ku Klux Klan, Jim Crow,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!