Trudeau Cannot Remember How Many Times He Wore Blackface After Third Picture Surfaces

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 9/19/2019 | Mary Chastain
jenny1246 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Trudeau-Racist.png

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau held a press conference today to address the pictures of him in brownface and blackface.

Complete. Epic. Meltdown. The man hit all the key liberal buzzwords. Arrogance seeped out of his pores.

Times - Blackface - Brownface - Life

Oh, he also cannot remember how many times he has worn blackface or brownface in his life.

Here is the full press conference:

Fault - Somehow - EVER - Blackface - Brownface

But it’s not his fault that somehow he never knew one should NEVER EVER wear blackface or brownface.

It’s because he comes “from a place of privilege.” This privilege blinded him for so long he cannot remember how many times he donned blackface:

Trudeau - Time - Actions - Result - Times

Trudeau said he did not understand at the time how hurtful his actions were and, as a result, he can’t remember exactly how many times he has worn blackface makeup.

“I am wary of being definitive about this. The recent pictures I had not remembered,” he said when pressed by reporters about the number of incidents.

Question - Fact - People - Discrimination - Day

“I think the question is, ‘How can you not remember that?’ The fact is, I didn’t understand how hurtful this is to people who live with discrimination every single day. I have always acknowledged I come from a place of privilege, but I now need to acknowledge that comes with a massive blind spot.”

It gets better. He KNEW this existed and never said anything because he found it embarrassing. It just goes to show how little the media and Liberal Party vetted him.

Face - Trudeau - BLACKFACE - BROWNFACE - Face

Then he calls it “darkening your face.” No, Trudeau. You wore BLACKFACE. You wore BROWNFACE. It’s not makeup. It’s not “darkening your face.” Let’s not forget that during the Arabian Nights gala his whole body is covered in brownface:

Trudeau said he never spoke about the incidents before...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!