Kris Jenner and Yolanda Hadid Channel Enemies From '80s Dynasty Series in Photo Shoot

E! Online | 9/19/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201986/rs_600x600-190906101102-600-Kris-Jenner-JR-9619.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

Kris Jenner and Yolanda Hadid have created their own dynasties, so their latest photo shoot for Harper's BAZAAR's October 2019 issue is only too fitting. But Kim Kardashian may have to do some Googling to understand it.

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians matriarch dressed up as Joan Collins' very dominant character Alexis from the original '80s primetime soap Dynasty, while Gigi Hadid and Bella Hadid's mom was made up to look like her adversary and ex-husband Blake Carrington's new wife Krystle Carrington, played by Linda Evans.

Course - Joan - Collins - Sweetheart - Photo

"Of course, Joan Collins is really a total sweetheart. I just texted her. I was like, 'I'm dressed as you for a photo shoot,'" Kris told the magazine....
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You can never use the word unexpected when it comes to abuse of power by the government.