Kim Kardashian Reflects on Her Journey With Psoriasis and New Health Scare

E! Online | 9/19/2019 | Staff
Zorra (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019819/rs_600x600-190919104028-600-kim-kardashian-psoriasis-091919.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

Kim Kardashian is opening up about her battle with autoimmune diseases, old and new, and hopes her story can help people like her.

The 38-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star has for years talked about dealing with psoriasis, which causes red, scaly and often itching or burning patches to appear on the skin. On a recent episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kim learned she likely also has psoriatic arthritis, an inflammatory form of arthritis that causes joint pain and stiffness and affects about 30 percent of people with psoriasis, according to the National Psoriasis Foundation.

Essay - Sister - Kourtney - Kardashian - Poosh

In an essay posted on sister Kourtney Kardashian's website Poosh on Thursday, Kim wrote that she had her first psoriasis flare-up at age 25, and said she has had many more over the years. She provided photos.

"For the past eight years, although the spots are unpredictable, I can always count on my main spot on my right lower leg, which consistently stays flared up," she continued. "I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Is it real news?? or MSM news??