Hilaria Baldwin defends her decision to announce pregnancy after online trolls question her motives

Mail Online | 9/19/2019 | Tracy Wright For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/19/16/18678380-0-image-a-12_1568906067032.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/09/04/1644413521787964023/1024x576_MP4_1644413521787964023.mp4

Hilaria Baldwin announced on Instagram Wednesday morning that she was expecting her fifth child.

Hours after the 35-year-old yoga instructor shared her happy news, she took to the comment section to defend her choice in telling the world that she was pregnant.

Mother-of-four - Media - User - Share - News

The mother-of-four fired back on social media after one user couldn't 'understand' why she would share such private news so soon.

'Because people poke around and try to find out what is going on. When you simply share what is happening, you take the story into your own hands and they tend to leave you alone more,' she wrote.

'Secrets - Secrets - Reports - Appearance - Rumors

'Secrets are only interesting when they are secrets. Reports of my belly growing or my appearance changing spark rumors. That brings attention.

'Me coming out and saying what is going on gets the news out there...then they move on to the next story. I hope this makes sense. It's been something I've learned over the past decade...this is one of the reasons I'm so active on social media.'

Hilaria - Moments - Body - Mirror - Selfies

Hilaria took a few moments to show off her changing body as she posed for some mirror selfies before heading out for the day.

She made the announcement by sharing a video of her unborn baby's heartbeat, while noting that she is still 'very early' on in her pregnancy.

Living - Clearly - Method - Author - Exhaustion

The Living Clearly Method author revealed that she has struggled with exhaustion and nausea throughout the first few months, writing, 'I don't want to have to pretend that I feel OK.'

Hilaria and Alec, who married in 2012, have four children together - Carmen, six, Rafael, four, Leonardo, three, and Romeo, 15 months. Alec also has a 23-year-old daughter, Ireland, with his ex Kim Basinger.

Couple - Desire - Brood - Alec - Weeks

However the couple have been open about their desire to expand their brood, with Alec revealing just a few weeks ago...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!