Warren on Trump: ‘This Man Is Dangerous and We Need a New President’

Breitbart | 9/18/2019 | Staff
kims (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/08/Elizabeth-Warren-Fist-640x335.jpg

Tuesday on MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show,” Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) called President Donald Trump “dangerous” while making her case for her candidacy.

Maddow asked, “The EPA is going to say that California can no longer set a fuel standard for cars they’re going to say the Trump administration trumps anything they want to do in that regard. What do you say about that?”

Warren - Urgency - Climate - Change - Planet

Warren said, “The urgency on climate change cannot be overstated. A warming planet threatens every living thing, and so we’re running out of runway on this. So the direction we need to be going, obviously, is to have tougher emission standards, and in fact, I think we have to go way beyond that. I very much support what Governor Inslee proposed when he said we’re going to use our regulatory tools here. And we can do this by 2028, no more carbon emission from new buildings and homes. By 2030, we’re not doing any more cars that have any emissions, and by 2025, we’re going to produce electricity, none of it with emissions. It all has to be green and renewable. Think about that, because that would reduce our carbon, just those three things, by about 70%. And that’s a powerful step in the right direction.”

She continued, “I also have a green manufacturing plant...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!