Trudeau Apologizes, ‘Pissed-Off’ He Did Brownface — But Hints He’s Done Blackface Too

The Daily Caller | 9/18/2019 | Staff
Mandyixus (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/E89FCE32-8B32-4A82-83B7-8617E8AE50D6.jpeg

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau held an impromptu news conference Wednesday night to respond to a report that he wore brownface at a private school party in 2001.

Trudeau’s Liberal Party of Canada had already acknowledged that it was him pictured in brownface in a West Point Grey Academy yearbook, where Trudeau taught drama at the time.

Trudeau - Wednesday - Morning - Story - TIME

Trudeau said he was informed Wednesday morning that the story would be appearing in TIME .

“I shouldn’t have done that. I take responsibility for it. It was a dumb thing to do. I’m disappointed in myself, I’m pissed-off at myself for having done it. I wish I hadn’t done it but I did it and I apologize for it,” Trudeau said.

Trudeau - Reporters - Campaign - Airplane - Halifax

Trudeau spoke to reporters from his campaign airplane that had just landed in Halifax for an election stop. Appearing somewhat shaken, the prime minister said, “I shouldn’t have done. I should have known better but I didn’t.”

When asked if there were any other incidents like the time he wore brown face to an “Arabian Night’s” soirée, Trudeau admitted to apparently wearing blackface at a “high school talent show” where...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!