Apple's head of communications Steve Dowling is leaving the company after almost two decades

Mail Online | 9/18/2019 | James Pero For Dailymail.com
iloveangie02 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/18/21/18642406-0-image-a-7_1568839696206.jpg

After 16 years with Apple, Steve Dowling, the company's current head of communications will be making an exit.

According to a report from Recode, Dowling will stay at Apple until the end of October and will not immediately move into another role, instead opting to take time off after his tenure.

Years - Apple - Countless - Keynotes - Product

'After 16 years at Apple, countless keynotes, product launches and the occasional PR crisis, I've decided that the time is right for me to step away from our remarkable company,' Dowling said in a statement to staff according to Recode.

'This is something that has been on my mind for a while, and it came into sharp focus during the latest -- and for me, last -- launch cycle. Your plans are set and the team is executing brilliantly as ever. So, it's time.'

The...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Conservatives are to the GOP what oil is to water, and the GOPe spend most of their time skimming it off or setting it on fire.