Inside Nick and Aaron Carter's Sprawling Family Saga: Tragedy, Triumph & the Ongoing Issues That Keep the Brothers Apart

E! Online | 9/18/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2017617/rs_600x600-170717110258-600-aaron-carter-nick-carter-Howie-Doroughs-Birthday-Party-2006.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

Recently Aaron has made more headlines with Twitter feuds and interviews about his roller coaster journey than he has with his music, but he didn't stop performing, and eventually he got back in the studio. In 2017 he released the EP LøVë, leading with the single "Fool's Gold," and then came a full-length version of LøVë—his fifth studio album and first LP in 16 years—in February 2018.

But in 2016 he acknowledged that, despite time he'd spent in rehab over the years, he wasn't substance-free—nor did he see a problem with that.

Weed - Anxiety - Problems - Medication - Anxiety

"I drink wine. I smoke weed. I have anxiety problems, I take medication for anxiety. I mean, it's just what it is," he told Entertainment Tonight in April 2016. "The misconceptions are that I'm a meth head, or I'm a crackhead, or I'm a drug addict, or I'm this or that...I'm not...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!