Brian Williams Asks Snowden If Trump White House Is a National Security Threat

NewsBusters | 9/18/2019 | Staff
Frost123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/the_11th_hour_with_brian_williams_-_11_36_20_pm.jpg

In a segment that shockingly did not come out of The Babylon Bee, MSNBC, the network that used the phrase "Moscow Mitch" and other dignified political commentary that asserts that behind every Republican is a Russian stooge, decided it would be worth their while to give a wide-ranging interview to an actual Russian stooge, NSA leaker Edward Snowden, on Monday night's The 11th Hour with Brian Williams.

Of all the people in the country to talk about national security and criticize President Trump, Snowden, who ran away to Vladimir Putin's Russia where he still lives, might be the least credible, but that didn't stop Williams from asking, "We have several important jobs vacant in this country including director of national security, national security adviser. Is that a threat to our security?" Snowden gave an evasive non-answer, instead rambling on about how the reason we are divided as a nation is because we can't even agree on what the facts are and that "Facts have to matter more than feelings."

Williams - Man - US - Liberties - Putin

Williams tried again to get the man who claims that the U.S. is violating civil liberties while living in Putin's Russia to condemn Trump, "What do you make of Donald Trump?" This time Snowden did go after Trump, "Donald Trump strikes me like nothing so much as a man who has never really known a love that he hasn't had to pay for and so everything that he does is informed by a kind of transactionalism, I think, and what he's actually looking for is simply for people to like him. Unfortunately, that produces a lot of negative effects." Snowden didn't clarify what me meant by "negative effects."

Also, it should go without saying that liar Williams has no credibility when it comes to being taken seriously.

Williams

After that Williams reported that the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Drove my Ford to the fjord, but the fjord was dry. . .