Aaron Carter reacts after brother Nick gets restraining order on him accusing him of murder threats

Mail Online | 9/18/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/18/04/18605868-0-image-a-91_1568778136729.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/09/18/5496794216192233383/1024x576_MP4_5496794216192233383.mp4

Singer Aaron Carter said he is done with his brother Nick after the Backstreet Boys singer obtained a restraining order against him on Tuesday, claiming Aaron openly fantasized about killing his wife and unborn child.

'So my brother just got a a restraining order against me. And I was just served lol,' Carter, 31, tweeted Tuesday, adding he hasn't seen Nick in four years and doesn't intend to in the future. 'Take care. @nickcarter we’re done for life.'

TMZ - Aaron - Feet - Nick - Family

According to TMZ, Aaron is ordered to keep at least 100 feet from Nick and his family, as well as other relatives, many of them based in Las Vegas.

Nick, 39, on Tuesday took to Twitter with a message about the legal move he made, and his rationale for doing so.

Consideration - Angel - Order - Brother - Aaron

'After careful consideration, my sister Angel and I regret that we were required to seek a restraining order against our brother Aaron today,' Nick wrote, saying that the move was done 'in light of Aaron's increasingly alarming behavior and his recent confession that he harbors thoughts and intentions of killing my pregnant wife and unborn child.'

He said he and his sister 'were left with no choice ... but to take every measure possible to protect ourselves and our family.'

Nick - Brother - Hopes - Treatment - Harm

Nick said that he loves his brother and 'truly hopes he gets the proper treatment he needs before any harm comes to himself or anyone else,' adding the topical hashtags #mentalhealth, #guncontrolnow and #guncontrol to the end of the post.

Aaron denied the accusations and said they were a larger part of a family scheme to have authorities hold him on mental health concerns.

Accusations - Harm - Anyone - Family - St

'I am astounded at the accusations being made against me and I do not wish harm to anyone, especially my family,' the St. Petersburg, Florida native said. 'I never threatened anyone. I’m appalled by this...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!