Corey Lewandowski, Eric Swalwell get personal in contentious impeachment inquiry

SFGate | 9/17/2019 | Eric Ting
hi09 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/05/56/64/18279688/3/rawImage.jpg

THE DAILYDAILY NEWSLETTERFinally, a San Francisco newsletter from people who actually live here.

You agree to our Terms of Use. Your information will be used as described in our Privacy Notice.

Former - Trump - Campaign - Manager - Corey

Former Trump 2016 campaign manager Corey Lewandowski testified in front of the House Judiciary Committee for an impeachment inquiry on Tuesday and got into a heated exchange with Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif.

Swalwell, who represents parts of Alameda County and Contra Costa County, tried to make Lewandowski read his own notes he submitted to special counsel Robert Mueller regarding a meeting with President Donald Trump on July 19, 2017.

Lewandowski - Swalwell - Primaries - July

Lewandowski refused to read it, and then appeared to troll Swalwell for dropping out of the 2020 Democratic presidential primaries in July.

"President Swalwell, I'm very happy with what I've written but you're welcome to read it if you like," Lewandowski quipped.

Swalwell

"Are you ashamed to read it out loud?" Swalwell pressed.

"I'm not ashamed of anything in my life, congressman, are you?" Lewandowski replied.

Needless - Conversation - Lewandowski - Notes - Question

Needless to say, the conversation did not go anywhere and Lewandowski did not read the notes in question.

The former campaign manager was later asked by Swalwell if he...
(Excerpt) Read more at: SFGate
Wake Up To Breaking News!
How's that peak oil working out for you?