‘The Fugitive’ Remake Starring Kiefer Sutherland and Boyd Holbrook Greenlit at Quibi

Collider | 9/17/2019 | Vinnie Mancuso
Click For Photo: http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/kiefer-sutherland-24-live-another-day1.jpg

I really hope everyone else can see these frequent updates on Quibi, the streaming service for The Youths where episodes run about 7-15 minutes long, and the high-profile, A-list projects it somehow keeps announcing, because the alternative is that I’m having the longest acid trip in recorded history. The latest dispatch from my own personal nightmare: Variety has revealed that a TV remake of The Fugitive is a go at the network, with Kiefer Sutherland stepping into the role of a detective on the hunt for a wrongly-accused man, played by Boyd Holbrook. The series will be directed and executive produced by Stephen Hopkins, who worked with Sutherland on the popular Fox thriller series, 24.

An official synopsis sounds largely similar to the 1993 film starring Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones—which itself was based on the TV series from the 1960s—but with a few small tweaks to make sure the audience knows, like all good art in the year of our lord 2019,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Collider
Wake Up To Breaking News!