Watch: Sean Spicer Roasted on Social Media After ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Debut

Breitbart | 9/17/2019 | Staff
Pumpkinajn (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/09/seanspicerstarsdebut1-640x335.jpg

Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer took to the dance floor in a dazzling green blouse on Monday night for his debut on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars on Monday, and the social media roast kicked off immediately.

“Shame on ABC for normalizing Sean Spicer and for making this pop up in my timeline a million times and searing images into my eyes I can never forget,” said one user on Twitter.

Costume - Designer - Dwts - Democrat - Nancy

“Clearly the Costume designer on #dwts is a Democrat,” tweeted actress Nancy Lee Grahn.

“if sean spicer gotta be on #dwts at least the costume designers are fighting back,” said one user on Twitter.

Spicer - DWTS - Spirit - Animal - Air

“Sean Spicer on #DWTS is my spirit animal, my air sign, and my Neopet all in one,” tweeted another user.

“I haven’t watched a lot of [Dancing with the Stars] in my day but this is the only thing I want [President Trump] to tweet about tonight,” said another, who posted a video of Spicer playing bongos on the show.

Twitter - Users - Jokes - Show - Spicer

Some Twitter users, however, expressed that while they desired to crack jokes and enjoy the show, they have nonetheless decided to stay angry over Spicer’s appearance, as he is the president’s former press secretary.

Just made a pretty serviceable Sean Spicer joke but deleted it after realizing I don’t have a sense of humor about dishonest **** who sell their soul to a corrupt piece of **** like Donald Trump & betray the American public’s trust the way Spicer did. **** him & **** ABC.

Instinct - Fun - Sean - Spicer - DWTS

“I get the instinct to make fun of Sean Spicer for looking ridiculous on DWTS, but that’s the whole reason he’s going on [the show],” tweeted another. “He’s playing a clown for laughs because he’d rather be seen as a clown than a fascist. It’s his rehab campaign....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!