Ilhan Omar: Benjamin Netanyahu’s ‘Existence’ Prevents Peace

Breitbart | 9/17/2019 | Staff
emilia (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/08/Omar-Tlaib-Press-Conference-640x335.jpg

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) told CBS News’ Face the Nation that she hoped Israelis realized that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s “existence” prevents peace in the region.

Last month, Omar and Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) were barred from entering Israel, in accordance with an Israeli law that boycotts those who advocates for boycotts against it.

CBS - News - CNSNews - Omar - Elections

CBS News (via CNSNews) asked Omar about the upcoming Israeli elections, to be held Tuesday, Sep. 17, and whether she would renew her support for the “boycott, divestment, sanctions” (BDS) movement that the U.S. House of Representatives condemned earlier this year.

CBS News: You were specifically banned by the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, from visiting that country. He faces a very tough election in the next few days. If he doesn’t win, are you going to try to go back, and do you stand by your call for a boycott of Israel?

Ilhan - Omar - People - Israel - Decision

Ilhan Omar: I certainly hope that the people of Israel make a different decision. And my hope is that they recognize that his existence, his policies, his rhetoric really is [sic] contradictory to the peace that we are all hoping that that region receives, and receives soon. Just right now, if you look at the annexation that is taking place, for many of us in Congress, there has been longstanding support for a two-state solution, and this annexation now is going to make sure that that peace process does not happen and we will not get to a two-state solution. I think what is really important is for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The Democratic Party would be dead without the Republican Enabler Party! GOPe, fighting for Democrats since...