MIT professor Neri Oxman apologizes over Jeffrey Epstein donations

Mail Online | 9/16/2019 | Emily Crane For Dailymail.com
xhelloworld (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/17/02/18557570-0-image-a-38_1568683570825.jpg

Brad Pitt's rumored former girlfriend and MIT professor Neri Oxman has apologized to her students after it emerged her department received $125,000 in donations from pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

Oxman, a designer and professor with MIT Media Lab, confirmed that her department had received the donation from the disgraced financier after she met with him back in 2015.

American-Israeli - Professor - Charge - Mediated - Matter

The American-Israeli professor, who is in charge of the Mediated Matter Group - which is one of the most prominent departments within the MIT Media Lab - said she met Epstein once when she presented her department's work to him.

Oxman said in a statement obtained by design magazine Dezeen that she was told the donation would be confidential so it didn't enhance Epstein's reputation by association with MIT.

Meeting - Epstein - Month - Prison - Sentence

The meeting came after Epstein was convicted and served an 18 month prison sentence for soliciting a minor for prostitution.

'I regret having received funds from Epstein and deeply apologize to my students for their inadvertent involvement in this mess,' Oxman said in her statement.

October - Joi - Ito - Director - Media

'In October 2015, Joi Ito, Director of the Media Lab, asked me to make a presentation about my group's research to Jeffrey Epstein along with other members of the MIT faculty who also presented their work.

'As part of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8