MIT scientist who appeared to DEFEND Jeffrey Epsteinin alleged rape case resigns from his post

Mail Online | 9/16/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporters
Goobee (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/14/06/18468758-0-image-a-18_1568440156847.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/08/20/3229544576552815672/1024x576_MP4_3229544576552815672.mp4

An MIT scientist who appeared to defend Jeffrey Epstein stating that his victims were almost certainly 'entirely willing' as the 'most plausible scenario' has resigned from his post.

Richard Stallman, a computer scientist considered to be one of the most influential in his field, was quizzed over his stance on the now-deceased financier's actions after he made a series of bizarre comments captured in leaked emails revealed by a graduate.

Stallman - Email - Monday - Departure

Stallman sent out an email on Monday explaining his sudden departure:

'I am resigning effective immediately from my position in CSAIL at MIT,' he wrote. 'I am doing this due to pressure on MIT and me over a series of misunderstandings and mischaracterizations.'

Alumna - Selam - Jie - Gano - Blog

Engineering alumna Selam Jie Gano shared a blog post that called for the immediate removal of Stallman who was a visiting scientist at the school.

She revealed correspondence that appeared to show his belief that there was no wrongdoing by Epstein nor another alleged attacker Marvin Minsky, who worked at MIT.

Claims - Revelations - MIT - Money - Millions

The claims came amid revelations about MIT receiving money, possibly up to millions of dollars, from the convicted sex offender.

Minksy, who died in 2016, founded MIT's Artificial Intelligence lab and has been accused of assaulting Virginia Giuffre. She claimed to have been trafficked to several wealthy men in a list that included him.

Emails - Stallman - Giuffre - 'willingness - Sex

In the emails, Stallman elaborated that Giuffre's 'willingness' to commit the sex acts was 'the most plausible scenario' to why it happened.

He said: 'We can imagine many scenarios, but the most plausible scenario is that she presented herself to him as entirely willing.

Epstein - Reason

'Assuming she was being coerced by Epstein, he would have had every reason to tell her to conceal that from most of his...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!