Leana Wen: Planned Parenthood Is Trying to ‘Buy My Silence’

Washington Free Beacon | 9/16/2019 | Nic Rowan
TimHyuga (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/GettyImages-1145665893-e1563309088571.jpg

Leana Wen, who was president of Planned Parenthood until the organization fired her in July, alleged the abortion provider is trying to "buy" her silence, according to a document obtained by the New York Times.

Wen, who held the position for only eight months, attempted to turn Planned Parenthood's focus more toward becoming a "national health care organization" during her brief tenure. The move was not well-received, and Wen was soon ousted after she was deemed not "political" enough for the organization.

Leana - Wen - Parenthood - Is - My

Leana Wen: Planned Parenthood Is Trying to ‘Buy My Silence'

Now, in a 1,400-word letter addressed to Planned Parenthood’s board of directors, Wen alleges the organization is withholding her health insurance and severance package as a "ransom" until she signs a confidentially agreement, the Times reports.

Amount - Money - Integrity - Commitment - Patients

"No amount of money can ever buy my integrity and my commitment to the patients I serve," Wen wrote.

Planned Parenthood's board of directors disputed Wen's claim, stating to the Times: "Dr. Wen’s...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Washington Free Beacon
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never argue with an idiot, the spectators may not be able to differentiate between you.