Fear the Walking Dead Recap: Will [Spoiler] Get a Kiss Before Dying?

TVLine | 9/15/2019 | Charlie Mason
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/09/fear-the-walking-dead-season-5-episode-14-lennie-james.jpg?w=620

Fall TV Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop and Photos on 35+ Returning Favorites!

Walking Dead Showrunner Angela Kang Previews Michonne and Ezekiel's Romance — and a Carol 'Complication'

Spoilers - Sunday - Fear - Walking - Dead

Warning: The following contains spoilers for Sunday’s Fear the Walking Dead.

If timing is everything, Fear the Walking Dead’s poor Morgan had nothing in Sunday’s episode: No sooner did it appear that he was ready to admit that he liked Grace than her condition took a turn for not just the worse but the much-worse. Read on, and I’ll tell you all about it while taking into consideration recent reader feedback by attempting to sound less “unjustifiably self-impressed” and full of “smug cynicism.”

Al - Morgan - Janice - Tom - Sake

Don’t worry, said Al. She and Morgan would get Janice out. But she didn’t just want to rescue her for Tom’s sake. His references to the way the equestrians liked to say that it wasn’t about today but tomorrow made Al think of Isabelle and CRM. If Isabelle was in that condo complex, Al had to know. Later, Morgan guessed that there was more to Al’s determination than a desire to rescue Janice, but she wasn’t yet prepared to open up to him. That night, he challenged her again. “I have trusted you with a lot,” he pointed out. “You could do the same for me.” Turning the tables, she noted that he’d said a lot about the past, not about the present. Why was he avoiding the convoy? What was he running from? He wasn’t yet prepared to open up, either. So instead of talk, they snuck into the complex together. In no time, they spotted a tanker — their tanker — roll in. At that, Morgan panicked. If anything had happened to their friends, it was all his fault, he said. He had been avoiding something.

‘YOU TWO SURE KNOW HOW TO MAKE AN...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
To despair is to turn your back on God, you can never despair.
Tagged: