22 Injured After Decks Collapse During New Jersey Firefighters’ Event

Breitbart | 9/15/2019 | Staff
DanRules394 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/09/deck_collapse-640x335.png

Twenty-two people were injured when several decks on a three-story building collapsed during a firefighters’ event on Saturday in Wildwood, New Jersey.

The horrific event occurred at 6 p.m. in the 200 block of East Baker Avenue when three levels of deck on a residential building fell on top of each other during the annual New Jersey Firemen’s Convention. Reports said at least three children were also injured as a result of the collapse.

New - York - Post

The New York Post reported:

Shocking video captured at the scene shows at least a dozen firefighters in full turnout gear standing around a huge slab of fallen deck as they work to free anyone trapped underneath. Most of those watching on also wear t-shirts and hats marking local fire units attending the event that attracts thousands of current and former firefighters to the resort town.

Noise - Thing - Caving - Joann - Devito

“I heard this noise, so I turned and looked and saw the whole thing caving in,” said Joann Devito, a witness who was sitting on her porch across the street when the tragedy occurred. “I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!