Joni Eareckson Tada reveals 'first thing' she'll do in Heaven: 'It will be my joy and sacrifice'

www.christianpost.com | 9/15/2019 | Staff
kshama-s (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/original/thumbnail/23/29/232906.jpg

Joni Eareckson Tada reveals 'first thing' she'll do in Heaven: 'It will be my joy and sacrifice'

Facebook Twitter Email Print Menu Comment

Joni - Eareckson - Tada - Founder - CEO

Joni Eareckson Tada, the founder and CEO of Joni and Friends International Disability Center, said the “first thing” she’ll do in Heaven with her new, glorified body is drop to her knees and offer a sacrifice of “paralyzed praise” to Jesus for His faithfulness to her while on earth.

“We don't know what Heaven is going to be like; we only have a glimpse and vague understanding, but we know Jesus is going to be there,” Tada, one of today’s best-known international advocates for people with disabilities, told The Christian Post.

Wedding - Supper - Guests - Feast - Lord

“I don’t know how it's all going to fit, but right before the wedding supper and the guests are called in, right before we get started with the feast, I want to be able to kneel at the Lord’s feet and give Him that paralyzed praise. It’s the only way that I'll be able to show Him a true sacrifice.”

Suffering, Tada said, has opened her eyes to the beauty, glory, and hope of Heaven — something she is eager to one day experience.

Earth - Opportunities - Sacrifices - Praise - Heaven

“Down here on earth we have many opportunities to offer sacrifices of praise, but in Heaven, there won’t be that opportunity,” Tada continued. “There will be no chance for sacrifice or chance to share the Gospel or ask for the salvation of others. Only in Heaven will I be able to offer an actual sacrifice because although I'll be able to enjoy my glorified new body — which will be an amazing gift — to suddenly drop to my knees and not move when it’s my joy and right to move, will be my joy and a real sacrifice.”

Tada is no stranger to suffering:...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!