A largely unknown truth: the disabled were the Nazis’ first victims

NRL News Today | 9/13/2019 | Staff
urbanpatrioturbanpatriot (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/wheelchair84.jpg

It can’t be said too often that too often we know too little about history–and what we do know often is either wrong or incomplete.

Over the years we’ve posted many stories that buttress and support what remains to many, many people an unknown historical truth–the Nazis “refined” their murderous system with their notorious Aktion T-4 euthanasia program.

Peter - Saunders - Genocide - Jews - Fact

As Peter Saunders has so eloquently written, “The horrific genocide of six million Jews was in fact only the final chapter in the Nazi holocaust story.”

Beginning in 1939, 300,000 disabled people “were gassed or given a lethal injection and cremated in six killing facilities in Germany and Austria,” writes Michael Cook. “This helped the Nazi regime to refine its system for processing millions, rather than ‘just’ thousands, of victims.”

People - Disabilities - Nazis - Teenager - TV

I first discovered that people with disabilities were sterilized and killed by the Nazis when I was a teenager, watching the TV mini-series “Holocaust” in 1978. But it would be years before I understood the connections between the killing of the disabled and the killing of Jews and other “undesirables,” all of whom were, in one way or another, deemed “unfit.”

The [German] neurologist [to whom Fries is explaining his research] does not know much about what I’m telling him. While he does know that approximately 300,000 disabled people were killed in T4 and its aftermath, he doesn’t know about the direct connection between T4 and the Holocaust. He doesn’t know that it was at Brandenburg, the first T4 site, where methods of mass killing were tested, that the first victims of Nazi mass killings were the disabled, and that its personnel...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NRL News Today
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Nie wieder, unelected bureaucrat's running our country
Tagged: