How to Pour Honey on Someone’s Soul Today

(in)courage | 9/12/2019 | Staff
Kezzerxx (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.incourage.me/wp/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/20190912-incourage-Honey.jpg

A couple of weeks ago, we threw some virtual confetti in celebration of our tenth year here at (in)courage. While it was a joy to think back on all that God had done in our midst through the past decade and dream forward to the exciting plans and good work He has in store of this community, I’ve got to tell you what really filled my joy bucket about that post: hearing from all of you!

I will never get over the power of story. I will never get over how God can use simple words and ordinary struggles and restating His truth to reach in and transform the lives of His daughters!

Hundreds - Comments - One - Evidence - Power

Hundreds of you left comments, and we soaked up and savored every one. Here are just a few that give evidence to the power of timely encouragement:

Bev: God KNEW I needed some encouragement to get through the days. From the beginning, you welcomed members to kick off their shoes and put their feet on the coffee table and allow themselves to be “real.” The words [here] ministered to me during one of my darkest times. I felt understood and like the writers were reading my mind. What a blessing it was to be ministered to in such a way. You reminded me that I was dearly loved, in spite of what I was going through.

Diann - World - Darker - Day - Morning

Diann: In a world that often seems to be growing darker by the day, I truly appreciate being able to start my morning with an extra dose of light from all of the wonderful women here at (in)courage. Thank you! I also really enjoy reading the comments. They always seem to be kind, insightful, and uplifting as well. A great reminder to me that there is much good in the world and we can...
(Excerpt) Read more at: (in)courage
Wake Up To Breaking News!