Chrissy Teigen continues her feud with the president calling him an 'a*****e'

Mail Online | 9/11/2019 | Lauren Fruen For Dailymail.com
applecupapplecup (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/11/20/18362048-0-image-a-32_1568229383940.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/09/11/6939954238520640330/1024x576_MP4_6939954238520640330.mp4

Chrissy Teigen has continued her feud with President Donald Trump, calling him an 'a*****e' while making a Shake Shack food run with her children.

The model, 33, hit back after POTUS slammed her 'boring' husband John Legend and his 'filthy mouthed wife' for stealing all of his credit for new criminal justice reforms in late-night Twitter war.

President - Teigen - 'meltdown - Sunday - Night

The president was having what Teigen called a 'meltdown' Sunday night when he took aim at the TV host and her Grammy award-winning husband.

Speaking to TMZ in LA on Tuesday she insisted she did not find being the subject of Trump's tweets scary and said she was 'good' when probed on whether she would like close friends Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, who have worked with the president, to put a word in with him.

Cursing - Teigen - Daughter - Luna - Son

When asked if she would stop cursing, Teigen, who was out with daughter Luna and son Miles, said: 'I don't talk about Trump in front of my daughter.' She later added: 'Sorry there's not much I can say, he's an a*****e.'

Following Trump's tweets about Teigen and her husband the star hit back, writing: ''lol what a p***y a** b***h. tagged everyone but me. an honor, mister president.'

President - Tweet - 'He - Bit - Night

When asked why she thought the president was yet to respond to her tweet calling him, she replied: 'He's probably sleeping right now, I heard he is a bit of a night owl.'

She added that she hoped Trump would not tag her in the tweet if he ever does write about the couple again.

Teigen - Wednesday - Ellen - Row - Tears

Teigen told Wednesday's Ellen the row left her conflicted as she was initially shocked and moved to tears, yet later found the scenario funny.

Trump's original tweets followed Lester Holt's NBC Nightly News segment about criminal justice reform.

Legend - Founder - FREEAMERICA - Organization

The special featured Legend, who is the founder of FREEAMERICA, an organization...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!