Bill Clinton Couldn’t Abide Criticism by One Radio Show — Trump Has Entire Media Against Him

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 9/10/2019 | George Prayias
tictac399 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/APP-091019-Clinton-Air-Force-One.jpg

RUSH: I just got an email. This relates. I didn’t have a chance to print it out ’cause I just now fixed a printer problem. Cookie got a note from somebody who has been made aware of some documents from the Clinton library, and these documents from Clinton library confirm that they were running seminar caller sessions. They were teaching people how to call this program to try to corrupt this program. And, of course, they couldn’t because I recognize seminar callers.

The point is this. Back in ’92, ’93, this show was it, folks. CNN was out there, but they were all on Clinton’s side. There wasn’t Fox News. There wasn’t the blogosphere yet. And Bill Clinton went nuts with one radio show, a three-hour radio show, that’s all the opposition he had, he went nuts about it.

KMOX - St - Louis - Air - Force

He called KMOX in St. Louis from Air Force One to complain about this program and how there was no Truth Detector after it. There was nobody to set the record straight. Here’s the note. “My name is blah, blah. I’m a reporter for the blah, blah. We’re working on a story regarding a confidential document that we uncovered from the Clinton library detailing White House involvement with the effort to train callers to call into conservative talk shows around the country. I know this is something Rush has always suspected, that he used to be identify these trained callers –” that’s right. They were seminars callers.

Here’s my point. Bill Clinton went crazy — well, that may be a bit of a — Bill Clinton was totally bamboozled by one three-hour radio show. Blaming me for the Oklahoma City bombing, anything he could talk about. One radio show. And then, of course, there became more as Clinton’s term began.

Fox - News

Fox News started in late...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!