Republican Sean Duffy and wife reveal 9th baby will be born with a heart condition and more problems

Mail Online | 9/9/2019 | Josh Saunders For Dailymail.com;Emily Goodin For Dailymail.com
blackyblacky (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/10/00/18274498-0-image-a-49_1568070802065.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/09/09/2754534984471170002/1024x576_MP4_2754534984471170002.mp4

Republican congressman Sean Duffy and his pregnant wife reveal the challenges they will face after their ninth baby who has a heart condition is born.

Duffy and Rachel Campos-Duffy, both 47, explained the difficulties on The View, two weeks after the representative announced he would be stepping-down on September 23.

Members - Congress - Duffy - Dad - Applause

'There are 435 members of congress, there's only one Duffy dad,' he said, receiving a loud applause from the audience and hosts.

The future mother-of-nine later revealed: 'The baby does have holes in the heart but also could have some other development challenges.'

Space - Life - Preparation - Child - Birth

She added that they 'wanted to create more space in our life,' in preparation for the child's birth in October.

Duffy, who currently serves on Wisconsin's 7th district, added that his difficult decision came as he struggled to 'balance what is right in service to my country and... to my family.'

'regrets - Things - Campos-Duffy - Years - Couple

Citing 'regrets' and things they have 'missed out on,' Campos-Duffy added that after eight and a half years the couple were 'tired of doing that'

She explained that she felt a lot of pride knowing her husband was serving their country but felt there were difficulties.

Kids - Daddy - Office - Chills

'My little kids will say, ‘Look, there’s Daddy’s office.’ That still gives me chills. But you know what? Family first,' she said.

Duffy, who was on the cast of MTV's 'The Real World: Boston' in 1997, received a public thanks from President Donald Trump for his service after announcing his resignation in August.

Tweet - Republican - Congressman - Doug - Collins

Quoting a tweet from Republican congressman Doug Collins saying 'he will be missed,' and said himself: 'I agree 100%!'

Duffy thanked supporters for their good wishes.

'I - Kind - Messages - Everyone - Future

'I so appreciate all the kind messages from everyone but I’m not dead. Feeling hopeful and looking forward to what the future holds,' Duffy tweeted after word of his resignation spread.

But Wisconsin Democratic Party...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Putting government in charge of morality, is like putting Satan in charge of ...