Marianne Williamson warns Democrats they won't 'shut me up' by leaving her off the debate stage

Mail Online | 9/7/2019 | Emily Goodin, U.s. Political Reporter In Manchester, N.h., For Dailymail.com
joseph76joseph76 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/07/22/18200358-0-image-a-29_1567891265414.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/08/10/8884720792643285883/1024x576_MP4_8884720792643285883.mp4

Marianne Williamson warned Democrats on Saturday that they won't 'shut me up' by leaving her off next week's debate stage.

'If you think one night that I don't get to be on the debate stage is going to shut me up about those things, then you don't know who I am if you think that,' she told reporters at the New Hampshire Democratic Party convention.

Williamson - Debate - Place - Thursday - Evening

Williamson did not qualify for the third presidential primary debate taking place next Thursday evening in Houston.

While she had the required 130,000 donors, she did not reach 2 per cent in four pre-determined polls. She was three polls short and will make the October debate stage if she gets those polling numbers.

Hope - October - Debate - Ohio

'Certainly that's my hope,' she said of making the October debate in Ohio.

'That's not the ultimate determiner. The ultimate determiner is the energy of the voters, but people on the ground,' she added. 'It's important. I'm not minimizing it but it's not the only alternative.'

Debate - Los - Angeles - Stream - Thoughts

She said she'll be watching the debate from Los Angeles and will live stream her thoughts on it after it ends on her web site.

'I'll put in my two cents worth on live stream on Marianne2020.com. So you can still hear me. You just can't hear me on the stage with the rest of them,' she said, adding to the 10 candidates who will be on stage: 'I wish everybody well.'

September - Debate - Night - Tier - Candidates

September's debate will be one night only, putting top tier candidates Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris and Bernie Sanders all on stage together for the first time along with Pete Buttigieg, Cory Booker, Amy Klobuchar, Beto O'Rourke, Julian Castro, and Andrew Yang.

It will be a three-hour event, taking place from 8 p.m. until 11 p.m. ET.

Williamson - Saturday - Words

Williamson on Saturday also had strong words from those who...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!