Tyreek Hill Signs 3-Year Extension With The Chiefs Worth Up To $54 Million, Will Get $35 Million Guaranteed

The Daily Caller | 9/7/2019 | Staff
xhelloworldxhelloworld (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Tyreek-e1556371103347.jpg

View this post on Instagram

#cheetah

A post shared by Tyreek Hill (@cheetah) on

It’s getting cold out there on game day #ChiefsKingdom. Be sure to grab a @neweracap knit and #majesticathletic touchback shirt to stay warm ✌🏿 Get your own look from the @OfficialNFLShop today! #NFLFanStyle #ad

That arrowhead feeling 😎😀!! #cheetah

The Kansas City Chiefs have agreed to a massive extension with star receiver Tyreek Hill.

Hill, who had previously been involved in a child abuse investigation, agreed to a three-year deal worth up to $54 million with $35 million guaranteed, according to ProFootballTalk on Friday.

Player - Position - League

He’s now tied for being the second highest paid player at his position in the league.

This is a very interesting choice by the Chiefs. The NFL is all about winning, but I’m not sure you want to hitch your wagon to a guy like Tyreek Hill.

Guy - Franchise - Time - Millions - Dollars

He’s not exactly the guy I’d want my franchise tied to for a long time with millions of dollars invested. He might not have been charged in his child abuse investigation, but he did pleaded guilty to domestic...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8