Marianne Williamson blasts liberals for 'lying' about her

Mail Online | 9/6/2019 | Emily Goodin, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com
fufu-fefefufu-fefe (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/06/16/18158556-0-image-a-22_1567783228043.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/08/10/8884720792643285883/1024x576_MP4_8884720792643285883.mp4

Marianne Williamson charged the left wing of the Democratic Party with lying about her and being 'mean' about her presidential bid.

'I know this sounds naive. I didn't think the Left was so mean. I didn't think the Left lied like this. I thought the Right did that. I thought we were better,' she told David Remnick on the The New Yorker's podcast.

Williamson - Allegations - People - Medicine - Use

Williamson was referring to allegations - which she has denied - that she is an anti-vaxxer, that she has encouraged people not to take their medicine, and that she promotes the use of crystals.

'You've gotten some coverage that has portrayed you as a crystal-gazing chook,' Remnick noted.

Crystal - Home - David - Crystal - Stage

'There is no crystal in my home, David,' she responded. 'There's never been a crystal on stage when I've talked. I've never told an AIDS patient not to take their medicine. I've never told anyone not to take their medicine. I've never told anyone their lovelessness created their disease. I never told anyone they could love enough to cure their disease.'

Williamson is struggling to keep her candidacy afloat after not qualifying for the third Democratic primary debate next week in Houston. She achieved the 130,000 donors needed to make the stage but has not garnered 2 per cent in four pre-approved polls.

Comments - Debates - Vow - President - Donald

Her comments in the first two debates - including her vow to fight President Donald Trump with 'love' - made her the most googled candidates in the after math.

There is still a chance for her to make the fourth debate in October if she hits the 2 per cent mark in three more polls.

Williamson - Talk - Candidacy - Time - Race

Williamson brushed aside talk she should end her candidacy and said she will know when it's time to exit the race.

'I'll know the point. I'll know it in my heart. But it's not yet,' she...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do you exist for Something or Nothing?