Watch: Tucker Carlson Takes on NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio on Immigration, His City, 2020 Bid

Breitbart | 9/6/2019 | Staff
fufu-fefefufu-fefe (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/09/CarlsonDeBlasio96-640x335.jpg

Thursday on Fox News Channel’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” host Tucker Carlson debate New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, a candidate for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination on numerous issues, including immigration, automation, the state of New York City and his bid for the presidency.

Transcript as follows:

TUCKER - CARLSON - FOX - NEWS - HOST

TUCKER CARLSON, FOX NEWS HOST: So, in the three or so years this show has run on the air, we’ve taken up a bunch of different positions on a bunch of different topics. But one thing we’ve always been consistent about from the first day until today is making fun of Bill de Blasio, the mayor of New York, on every topic. If you watch the show, you know.

Then, the other day, it came to our attention that de Blasio has raised an issue that too few in either party are talking about. It’s the question of automation. He’s got a piece in “Wired” magazine. De Blasio, as you know, is also running for president, something else we’ve made fun of.

Position - Automation - Yesterday - Phone - Call

But his position on automation really struck us as pretty interesting. So, yesterday, we arranged a phone call. We talked. We had a very friendly conversation, invited Mayor de Blasio to come on the show to talk about that and other things. And he was gracious enough to respond.

And so, we’re happy to have Mayor Bill de Blasio joining us tonight live.

Mr - Mayor - Lot

Mr. Mayor, thanks a lot for coming on.

MAYOR BILL DE BLASIO (D), PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: Thank you, Tucker. And I appreciate that you care deeply about this issue of automation because it’s bearing down on all of us.

CARLSON - Praise - Question - People - Andrew

CARLSON: It is, it is. And my praise of you on this question is totally sincere. Very few people are taking this seriously. Andrew Yang is one of them. You’re another. I can’t think of many others...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do you exist for Something or Nothing?