Pulitzer Prize Finalist Female Author: Stop Wearing Red Hats, It’s Scary.

Daily Wire | 9/2/2019 | Staff
yana.booyana.boo (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://www.dailywire.com/sites/default/files/styles/open_graph/public/uploads/2019/09/gettyimages-1145311988.jpg?itok=2Ot6u7N5

A female author who has been a Pulitzer Prize and National Book Award finalist took Trump Derangement Syndrome to a new level, stating on Twitter that she doesn't want people to wear red hats because they are "making everyone scared."

Rebecca Makkai wrote;

Anyone - Days - Anyone - Kind - Baseball

Is anyone else made really uncomfortable these days by anyone wearing any kind of red baseball cap? Like, I see one and my heart does weird **** and then I finally realize it only says Titleist or whatever. Maybe don't wear red caps anymore, normal people? Also, for the love of God: The clever folks wearing "Make America Read Again" or whatever caps -- NO. You're making everyone scared. Don't do it.

If you’re here to be contrary: an equivalent here would be western Hindus choosing not to use the swastika symbol in public despite it being sacred to their faith because it would offend/frighten people. The red hat has become a symbol of hate bc of how its wearers act.

Makkai - People - 'YOU - N'T - POLICE

Makkai added, "Also I love all the people who are like 'YOU CAN’T POLICE ME, LIBTARD!' Please note that I was specifically addressing 'normal people.' The ones who don’t want to freak people out at a distance. The ones who enjoy it should absolutely continue letting us know who thy [sic] are."

Makkai has not been reticent about her opposition to President Trump; in December 2018 she wrote that she "hit a low. A how-do-we-keep-fighting-one-more-day low, a scream-silently-into-the-mirror low, a twilight-of-democracy low … I tried to distract myself by retreating to the bubble of literary Twitter, where I started a thread listing some of my favorite overlooked fiction … Soon, though, someone jumped in with a bit of scolding: 'We’re 100 days out from an election,' she wrote. ‘That’s what we should all be thinking about.'"

Makkai

Makkai wrote that...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Daily Wire
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Government, where everything works great, until something has to work.