Simone Biles finally breaks her silence over her brother's triple murder charge

Mail Online | 9/2/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
gabriella250 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/03/04/17996934-0-image-a-56_1567481599513.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/08/30/4003037349415045534/1024x576_MP4_4003037349415045534.mp4

Simone Biles has finally broken her silence to address the triple murder charge against her older brother.

The US gymnast had remained tight-lipped after Tevin M. Biles-Thomas was arrested on Thursday at Fort Stewart in Georgia over a shooting at an AirBnB rental that killed three men on New Year's Eve.

Duty - US - Army - Murder - Manslaughter

The 24-year-old, who is on active duty in the U.S. Army, has been charged with murder, voluntary manslaughter, felonious assault and perjury.

On Sunday night, Biles tweeted a statement, adding that she was 'still having a hard time processing last week's news'.

Post - Heart - Aches - Everyone - Victims

In the post, the 22-year-old said: 'My heart aches for everyone involved, especially for the victims and their families. There is nothing that I can say that will heal anyone's pain, but I do want to express my sincere condolences to everyone affected by this terrible tragedy. I ask everyone to please respect my family's privacy as we deal with our pain. XO'

Until now, Biles, 22, had not posted on social media about the incident in which her older brother was charged over a triple-homicide and had instead tweeted about 'happy thoughts' sharing a picture of a day out with her friends over the Labor Day weekend.

Olympic - Gymnast - Sunday - Day - Thoughts

The Olympic gymnast wrote on Sunday: 'Girls day to drink happy thoughts'

Simone's boyfriend Stacey Ervin Jr, who is a gymnast-turned professional wrestler, replied to the post, writing: 'Wow! Y'all better slay.'

Fans - Post - Athlete - Family - Time

Concerned fans also responded to the post, with some saying they supported the athlete and her family during the tough time.

One person said: 'Hang tough Simone! So many of us are praying for you and your family.'

Others - Biles - Family - 'Beautiful - Reality

While others wanted Biles to comment on her family, saying: 'Beautiful but back to reality. You need to address the subject we all want to know about. Is you're family ok?'

The gymnast also shared another smiling...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
With God all things are possible, but not probable.