13 Reasons Why's Alisha Boe Wishes Jessica Had Killed Bryce Walker

TVGuide.com | 8/30/2019 | Megan Vick
Click For Photo: https://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2019/08/22/38490db6-3fd0-40f3-8d61-04e62172b369/thumbnail/1300x867/0dc1e12e92224f02ab668013130ddd8b/190822-13-reasons-why-alisha-boe.jpg

The third season of 13 Reasons Why focuses on the death of Bryce Walker (Justin Prentice) and the final months of his life before he was murdered by a handful of his former classmates. While Alex (Miles Heizer) was the person who eventually pushed Bryce into the water, resulting in him drowning, Zach (Ross Butler) was the person responsible for giving Bryce the injuries that made it impossible for him to swim. Meanwhile, Jessica (Alisha Boe) watched Alex do it — making her an accessory to the murder as well.

The group of students who Bryce terrorized in the Netflix drama's first two seasons, along with new girl Ani (Grace Saif), pinned his murder on Monty (Timothy Granaderos) in hopes of saving Jessica and Alex from going to prison. Since Monty died in prison after Tyler (Devin Druid) turned him for sexually assaulting him in Season 2, Bryce's murder basically went unpunished, at least for now.

Jessica - Part - Murder - Season - Finale

Before Jessica's part in the murder was revealed in the Season 3 finale, it was a season of growing for the young girl who was traumatized so badly in Season 1. She reclaimed her body and sexuality for herself. She fell in love with Justin (Brandon Flynn) again, and she became an ambassador and a voice for every student at Liberty High who had experienced sexual assault.

TV Guide sat down with Boe to discuss Jessica's growth over the season, why she supports Jessica and Justin despite the controversy surrounding them, and why she wishes Jessica had been the one to actually kill Bryce.

Show

Discover your new favorite show: Watch This Now!

What was your reaction when you found out Jessica's part in Bryce's murder?

Alisha - Boe

Alisha Boe: I was shocked, but I was also disappointed because I wanted to be the one. I wanted to be the one to actually...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!