Anna Camp and Skylar Astin Are Officially Divorced

E! Online | 8/29/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20171114/rs_600x600-171214123428-600.Anna-Camp-Skylar-Astin.ms.121417.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

UPDATE: Four months after announcing their split, Anna Camp and Skylar Astin are officially divorced. E! News has learned that a judgement was filed in the former couple's divorce case on Friday, Aug. 23.

According to The Blast, Camp and Astin have waived their rights for spousal support and will "split the rights" to their residence.

Month - Camp - Divorce - Television - Critics

Earlier this month, Camp opened up about finding herself after her divorce while at the Television Critics Association Summer Press Tour.

"It's been really scary and liberating at the same time," Camp said after a panel for her new show Perfect Harmony. "I definitely—I'm 36 years old. I've had some life changes go on, and I feel more me than I ever, ever have. It's a vulnerable place to be, but it's also really empowering…I just feel really grounded and that the decisions I've been making have been for the best. So, that's...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: