John Stamos Finally Breaks His Silence On Lori Loughlin’s College Admission Scandal

The Daily Caller | 8/28/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/John_Stamos_Lori_Loughlin-e1561422551243.jpg

John Stamos finally broke his silence about pal Lori Loughlin’s alleged involvement in Operation Varsity Blues and admitted he “just can’t process it still.”

“I gotta be careful,” the 56-year-old actor explained to GQ in a new interview in a piece published Wednesday, before confirming that he and the 55-year-old actress were close.”I want to wait until the trial happens, if it does, or whatever the result is, and then talk about it.”

Thing - Sense - Lori - Loughlin - Morning

“I’ll tell you one thing that has been strange is: Honestly I can’t figure it out,” he added. “It doesn’t make sense. I talked to her [Lori Loughlin] the morning everything hit. I just can’t process it still.”

Stamos continued despite wanting to get into the details,”Whatever happened, I’m pretty sure that the punishment is not equal to the crime, if there was a crime.”

Actor - June - Entertainment - Tonight - Fuller

It comes after the actor had shared back in June with Entertainment Tonight that the “Fuller...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!