Kim Kardashian and Kanye West live it up by visiting an Ohio Cheesecake Factory two nights IN A ROW

Mail Online | 8/27/2019 | Brian Marks For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/28/01/17765598-0-image-a-35_1566950557969.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/08/06/2557024675895266260/1024x576_MP4_2557024675895266260.mp4

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West regularly dine at some of the world's swankiest restaurants, but they still enjoy the comforts of chain restaurants.

The 38-year-old Keeping Up With The Kardashians star and the 42-year-old rapper were spotted dining at a Cheesecake Factory in Dayton, Ohio, on Friday, and they apparently enjoyed it so much that they came back on Saturday, according to Us Weekly.

Dayton - Kanye - Sunday - Service - Performances

The two were in Dayton for one of Kanye's Sunday Service performances in honor of the victims that occurred their on August 4, in which 10 people were killed and 27 injured.

According to a witness at the restaurant, the married couple were 'with a group of adults and children.'

Friday - Order - Turtle - Cheesecake - Cheesecake

On Friday, they enjoyed an order of caramel pecan turtle cheesecake and strawberry cheesecake.

The group also dined on tacos and sipped on strawberry lemonades, while another witness said Kim ordered a spinach dip while Kanye dug in to some chicken and biscuits on another night.

Kim - Kanye - Bodyguards - Bill - Tip

Kim and Kanye reportedly left their bodyguards to handle the bill and tip.

One source said Kim and Kanye were joined by their daughter North, six, and son Saint, three for at least one of the restaurant visits.

'I - Shock - Word - Kim - Kanye

'I was in total shock,' they said. 'When word got out that Kim, Kanye and the family were at the restaurant tons of people lined up outside to see them.'

Despite all the attention, Kim seemed unfazed.

Phone - Lot - Everyone - Restaurant - Them

She 'was on her phone a lot and pretended not to notice that everyone in the restaurant was starring at them.'

However, the crowds presented an...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!