Rashida Tlaib Bounced From ICE Facility After Failing to Request a Tour, Pulling Stunt

Laura Loomer Official | 8/27/2019 | Staff
leeann77 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i0.wp.com/lauraloomer.us/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/tlaib-1.jpg?fit=813,457&ssl=1

Radical Democrat congresswoman Rashida Tlaib was denied access to an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) contracted facility earlier this month after she failed to request a tour. Tlaib then created a public relations spectacle, claiming she was unfairly barred despite showing up to the facility without notice.

Earlier this month, Tlaib stormed the Calhoun County jail in Michigan with two members of her staff, two immigration attorneys, and a reported group of eight or nine people. Calhoun County jail has contracts with ICE.

Tlaib - Access - Facility - Likes - Twitter

Tlaib tweeted that she was “denied access to tour the facility,” and received nearly 12,000 “likes” on Twitter.

“If they want a tour of a contracted facility they have to set it up 48 hours in advance,” said Calhoun County Sheriff Matt Saxton. “My lieutenant followed procedures, and we just don’t let a group walk into our facility. If she had called me and said, ‘I would like a tour of your facility,’ I would have set it up.”

Tlaib - Detainees - Access - Facility - Tlaib

Tlaib claimed to have spoken with “4 immigrant detainees,” despite being denied access to the facility. Tlaib further claimed, “One suffers from severe PTSD & requires medication. She is on day 10 w/o her prescription. Another woman had to sleep on the floor for 3 days.”

Of the approximately 191 ICE detainees housed there, Sheriff Saxton said no one sleeps on the floor unless they choose to do so. Sheriff Saxton added that he has received no complaints about mistreatment from any of the illegals housed there, and no complains have been filed by any of the illegals.

Tlaib - Stunt - Sheriff - Saxton

Regarding Tlaib’s stunt, Sheriff Saxton said, ““I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Laura Loomer Official
Wake Up To Breaking News!