Rashida Tlaib: President Trump Is ‘Afraid of Women of Color’

Breitbart | 8/26/2019 | Staff
TwiztedGurl (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/08/the-squad-getty-640x335.jpg

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) declared that President Trump is “afraid of women of color” in an interview with the Guardian following the fallout from her decision to refrain from seeing her grandmother after Israel granted her permission to do so.

Tlaib spoke to the Guardian following the drama that unfolded this month after Israel initially barred her from entering the country due to her ongoing support of the BDS movement. The Minnesota lawmaker reportedly wrote a letter addressed to Israeli Interior Minister Aryeh Deri, begging to see her grandmother and promising to refrain from promoting boycotts against Israel during her trip.

Opportunity - Restrictions - Boycotts - Israel - Visit

“This could be my last opportunity to see her. I will respect any restrictions and will not promote boycotts against Israel during my visit,” she wrote.

Deri granted her permission, but she refused to accept and told reporters at a news conference afterward that she cannot travel to Israel unless she is able to go as a “free American United States congresswoman.”

Tlaib - Grandmother - Dream - Bird - Election

“She [Tlaib’s grandmother] said I’m her dream manifested, I’m her free bird, so why would I come back and be caged and bow down when my election rose her head up high [and] gave her dignity for the first time,” Tlaib stated through tears.

Trump responded to Tlaib’s presser, writing in part, “Sorry, I don’t buy Rep. Tlaib’s tears”:

Week - Tlaib - Guardian

“It’s been very clear to me, especially this last week, that he’s scared of us,” Tlaib told the Guardian.

“He’s afraid of women of color … because we’re not afraid of him and we’re not afraid to speak up and say that we have a white supremacist in the White House who has a hate agenda,” she continued.

Agenda - People - Agenda - Entails - Squad

“He’s afraid because we have a real agenda for the American people,” she added, although it remains unclear what, exactly, that agenda entails, given the “Squad” members’ propensity...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
An enemy of death and destruction