How Tim Tebow Stewards His Time

ChurchLeaders | 8/25/2019 | Staff
katz1234 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://churchleaders-eszuskq0bptlfh8awbb.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/8.26.HOME_.CC.TimTebowStewardName.jpg

Time.

Compared to the riches of the world like fancy cars, enormous mansions and gadgets that will do practically anything desired with a few spoken words, time is the most precious, and wasted, of all commodities.

Sofa - Computer - Moment

You cannot replace it like a new sofa or a computer. Once the moment has passed, it’s gone and is irreversible.

Time is relentless and is an indefinite progression of existence and events.

Priceless

It’s valuable. Priceless. We need to make the best of it.

We spend it without thinking and truly knowing the worth of each tick tock on the clock. It’s wasted in front of the television, and on smartphones and social media.

Treasure - Cause - Return

When you donate this personal treasure to a worthy cause, what do you get in return?

My wife and I volunteered at The Night to Shine sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation a few months ago. We didn’t anticipate the wonderful emotional and spiritual return on our investment, but we are richer now.

Tuxedo - Closet - Wife - Dress - Shoes

I pulled my tuxedo out of the closet, and my wife donned a beautiful black dress so we could shine shoes for two hours of time to make the attendees look perfect for the special-needs prom in Huntington, West Virginia.

When the night ended, our cups were full, and our hearts shone brighter than the shoes we labored over.

Tim - Tebow - Columbus - Ohio - Syracuse

“It’s going to affect you just as much as you are going to affect them,” Tim Tebow recently told me in Columbus, Ohio, before the Syracuse Mets took on the Columbus Clippers. “It’s amazing in God’s economy when we go and serve and give our time, that we are more fulfilled than we would be by doing anything else.”

Subscribe to ChurchLeaders!

People - Huntington - Community - Event - Hundreds

People in the Huntington community rallied around this event, and hundreds of special guests were treated to a magical night where they walked the red carpet and were...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ChurchLeaders
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: