Power Season 6 Premiere Recap: Angela's Fate Revealed!

TVLine | 8/25/2019 | Kimberly Roots
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/power-photos-season-6-g-1.jpg?w=629

Warning: This post contains major spoilers from Power‘s Season 6 premiere.

Ladies and gentlemen, James St. Patrick isn’t the only ghost in Power‘s Season 6 premiere.

Assistant - United - States - Attorney - Angela

Yes, even though Assistant United States Attorney Angela Valdes appears in a trailer for the crime drama’s final season — and I’ll admit it, I fell for thinking that she’d survive the direct hit she sustained at the end of the Season 5 finale — she’s dead. Super dead. Absolutely-not-coming-back-from-this-dead.

Meanwhile, the stage is set for Ghost and Tommy’s final (?) confrontation, which gets off to a bullet-ridden start before the latter even really knows it’s begun.

Highlights - Murderers

Read on for the highlights of “Murderers.”

IT’S ALREADY TOO LATE | The episode opens moments after the events of the finale, with Angela whisked to the hospital via ambulance. Ghost is freaking out, but he pulls it together enough to dodge questions by the cops on the scene. No, he didn’t see the shooter, he tells them, and they are understandably dubious. He flashes back to various moments in his adult relationship with Angela, but his reverie is interrupted by the arrival of her sister, Paz, who screams that he’s a murderer.

Tommy - Beeline - Tasha - Alibi - Minute

Elsewhere, Tommy makes a beeline to Tasha: He needs an alibi, and he wants her to provide one. “Wait a f—king minute: Who were you there to kill?” she asks, realization dawning. “Ghost tricked me into killing my father. You think I’m gonna let some s—t like that just slide?” he counters. Ooh, Tasha is HOT. “You took a shot at the devil, and you missed!” she rebukes him, adding that if he wants her to vouch for his whereabouts at the time of the shooting, he needs to fix things between him and Ghost.

PROOF OF DEATH | In case we had any doubt about whether or not Angela is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!