Taylor Swift breaks her silence on Harvey Weinstein allegations and her own sexual assault case

Mail Online | 8/24/2019 | Kate Durocher For Dailymail.com
Goobee (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/25/05/17661258-0-image-a-60_1566706377275.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/08/15/7504971207439464798/1024x576_MP4_7504971207439464798.mp4

After working with Harvey Weinstein on numerous occasions and following the producer's massive sexual assault scandal in 2017, Taylor Swift is now speaking out about both her interactions with Weinstein, as well as her thoughts on his case.

And although Taylor, 29, revealed the Miramax co-founder never did anything to harm her personally, she still believes that the women who came forward are telling the truth.

Victims - Pop - Star - Guardian - Interview

'I believe victims who come forward,' the pop star told The Guardian in a new interview published on Saturday.

Swift's history with the former film producer includes her role in the Weinstein Company's movie The Giver, along with a song she wrote for the movie One Chance, which earned her a Golden Globe nomination.

Harvey - Taylor - Work - Anything - Horrific

However, although Harvey often sought out Taylor for work, she was never close enough to him for anything horrific to happen.

'He’d call my management and be like, ‘Does she have a song for this film?’ And I’d be like, ‘Here it is.’ And then I’d be at the Golden Globes. I absolutely never hung out,' the Lover artist said.

Weinstein - Abuse - Hand - Allegations

But even though she did not witness or experience Weinstein's abuse first hand, she still believes allegations made against him are true.

'I would never vouch for him. I believe women who come forward, I believe victims who come forward, I believe men who come forward,' she added.

Powerhouse - Father - Victims

The powerhouse also added she feels as though the father of five purposely targeted 'vulnerable' victims.

'If you listen to the stories, he picked people who were vulnerable, in his opinion. It seemed like it was a power thing. So, to me, that doesn’t say anything – that I wasn’t in that situation,' Taylor said.

Topic - Home - Taylor - Victim - Assault

This topic hits home for Taylor, who was a victim of sexual assault herself...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!