Tom Holland Says He’s Still Spider-Man After Emotional Moment at D23

The Playlist | 8/24/2019 | Gregory Ellwood
Click For Photo: https://theplaylist.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/avengers-infinity-war-tom-holland.jpg

ANAHEIM – Tom Holland was at the D23 Expo to talk to Disney fans about his new upcoming Pixar film “Onward” but it was his comments about the character he’s most known for that made the most news. A characerthat just happens to be at the center of a dispute between Marvel Studios and Sony Pictures after the $1.1 billion success of “Spider-Man: Far From Home.”

The now 23-year-old actor initially ad libbed his departure from the D23 stage by stating, “Hey, it’s been a crazy week but I want you to know I am grateful from the bottom of my heart and I love you 3,000.” That “Avengers: Endgame” reference seemed to indicate that Holland might still be trying to use his leverage (he reportedly has an option on a third solo film) to get both studios back to the bargaining table to collaborate on a third picture. That doesn’t seem to be the case.

Interview - EW - People - D23 - Holland

In an interview with EW and People backstage at D23 Holland noted, “We’ve made five great movies. It’s been five amazing years. I’ve had the time of my life. Who knows what the future holds? But all I know is that I’m going to continue playing Spider-Man and having the time of my life. It’s going to be so fun, however we choose to do it. The future for Spider-Man will be different, but it will be equally as awesome and amazing, and we’ll find new ways to make it even cooler.”

Kevin Feige, the head of Marvel Studios who produced the last two “Spider-Man” films, added, “I’m feeling about Spider-Man gratitude and joy. We got to make five films within the MCU with Spider-Man: two standalone films and three with the Avengers. It was a dream that I never thought would happen. It was never meant...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Playlist
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Settled law: one party can't change a contract. Now if the Government, citizens and the Consstitution...
Tagged: