Man calls out woman who told him 'calorie counting doesn't work'

Mail Online | 8/23/2019 | Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com
megzmegz123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/23/19/17623526-0-image-a-14_1566586711095.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/09/22/5334359614947835509/1024x576_MP4_5334359614947835509.mp4

A man who was looking for low-calorie recipes online mercilessly tore into a female acquaintance who claimed calorie counting 'doesn't work' and he is 'starving' his body.

The Facebook user, whose name is unknown, recently asked for recommendations for meals he can make while sticking to his diet of 1,700 calories per day, explaining that the foods he has been eating 'have started to look the same.'

Recipes - Woman - Comments - Section - Calorie

Instead of offering up some recipes, a woman he knows took to the comments section to condemn calorie counting and passive-aggressively insult him.

'Ok. Calorie counting doesn't work. I do it all the time and I gain weight,' she wrote. 'Just do intuitive eating instead of starving your body like you do before you regret it for good.

'Besides - Anyway

'Besides why are you complaining??' she asked. 'All you eat goes straight to your a** anyway.'

The woman ended her post with a peach and tears of joy emoji to show she was joking, but he wasn't at all amused by her judgmental comment.

Eating - Body - Serving - Reality - Serving

'Look, I'm gonna be blunt since you decided you can comment on my eating and my body. You need an extra serving of reality instead of an extra serving of lasagna,' he wrote.

The man argued that calorie counting doesn't work for her because she cheats when she does it.

Eat - Salads - Island - Ranch - Salad

'First of all, I've witnessed how you eat firsthand and have seen what you log,' he said. 'You eat breaded chicken salads covered in cheese and thousand island or ranch. You only count the salad and log it as if it was grilled.

'Instead of drinking water or even a diet soda you drink those big a** bottles of Naked juice & you don't log those either. Second of all, girl this is not the first time you have alluded...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: