Iowa Professor Declares 'I am Antifa,' After Threatening Violence Against Trump

Neon Nettle | 8/23/2019 | Staff
Refel_4309 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://neonnettle.com/news/images/antifa-trump-prof-9331.jpg

professor’s numerous posts found on an 'Iowa Antifa' page and his own personal page.

An Iowa college professor has openly declared his support for the far-left Antifa movement after he faced backlash for social media posts that included his desire to bash President Donald Trump with a baseball bat.

Professor - Jeff - Klinzman - Years - Kirkwood

English professor Jeff Klinzman, who has taught for almost ten years at Kirkwood Community College in Cedar Rapids, made the comments after a local TV station asked him about his social media posts.

“I affirm that I am Antifa,” Klinzman told local ABC affiliate KCRG-TV.

Station - Professor - Posts - Iowa - Antifa

The station had found the professor’s numerous posts on an “Iowa Antifa” page and his own personal page.

Klinzman was also an active participant in a local Antifa group on Facebook, KCRG reported.

Professor - Comments

The professor stood behind his comments.

The outlet reported that in one post, Klinzman posted a poem containing the words, “Kill them all and bury them deep in the ground,” and adding the comment, “It’s not pretty, and I’m not proud, but seeing what evangelical Christians are doing to this country and its people fills me with rage, and a desire to exact revenge.”

Klinzman - Participant

Klinzman was also an active participant in a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Neon Nettle
Wake Up To Breaking News!