‘The Mandalorian’ Trailer: Jon Favreau Introduces A Darker, Stranger Side To The ‘Star Wars’ Universe [D23]

The Playlist | 8/23/2019 | Reid Ramsey
oxboy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://theplaylist.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/the-mandalorian.jpeg

Disney+ is doing their damnedest to lure both recent and lifelong Star Wars fans into the new streaming site with the promise of “The Mandalorian.” The new blockbuster show helmed by Jon Favreau will serve as the chief reason to subscribe to Disney+, other than, you know, the ability to stream all the top box office movies from the past several years. One of the big questions surrounding “The Mandalorian” is if the cinematic world of “Star Wars” can translate to the small screen.

Indicating that the world of Star Wars was primed for television, Favreau told The Hollywood Reporter, “I’m trying to evoke the aesthetics of not just the original trilogy but the first film. Not just the first film but the first act of the first film. What was it like on Tatooine? What was going on in that cantina? That has fascinated me since I was a child, and I love the idea of the darker, freakier side of Star...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Playlist
Wake Up To Breaking News!