Fans Line Up to Subscribe to Disney Plus at D23

Variety | 8/23/2019 | Will Thorne
Click For Photo: https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/image-from-ios.jpg?w=700&h=393&crop=1

Disney fans lined up to be among the first to subscribe to the company’s forthcoming streaming service.

The D23 Expo convention hall, filled with giant Marvel exhibits and cos-players also featured a kiosk to sign up for Disney Plus. The incentive? An offer to save $23 per year on a three-year subscription to the service.

Line - Hand - Credit - Card - Disney

When asked why she was standing in line to hand over her credit card for Disney Plus, one lady dressed in a sparkly Elsa costume from “Frozen” told Variety it was because she’s a “huge Disney fan” and considers it being “loyal to the company” to sign up for the service at the earliest possible time.

“I’m just looking forward to the shows coming to the service, mostly the ‘Star Wars’ ones,” she said.

Woman - Friend - Anna - Movie - Disney

The woman, who was flanked by a friend dressed as Anna from the same movie, revealed that she is currently only signed up to two of Disney’s rival services, Amazon Prime Video and Netflix.

“I probably won’t do Apple TV Plus, for me it’s to do with my budget and what I like,” she said....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Variety
Wake Up To Breaking News!
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.
Tagged: