NASA, the Rolling Stones and Robert Downey, Jr. Will Reveal Something Space-y Tonight. What IS It?

Space.com | 8/22/2019 | Tariq Malik
Click For Photo: https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/49B7veCfCnuEbP4MT2iPiW-1200-80.jpg

NASA, the Rolling Stones and Iron Man himself — actor Robert Downey Jr. — are sitting on space-y secret, and it sounds like they'll unveil it at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California, tonight (Aug. 22).

In a series of tweets, Downey Jr. and his partners in space crime have been teasing some big reveal during the Rolling Stones' concert at the Rose Bowl.

Anticipation - Downey - Jr - Twitter - Video

"I am bubbling with anticipation," Downey Jr. said in the Twitter video message. "I have inside me a riddle ... What do the Rolling Stones, NASA and the Rose Bowl AND the ruling planet of my birth sign all have in common?"

Let's stop right there, because two things are clear. One: Downey Jr.'s birthday is April 4, so he's an Aries (the Ram) on the zodiac. That sign's "ruling planet" is Mars. Two: The actor tagged NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, which is also located in Pasadena and just so happens to be home to NASA's Mars 2020 rover, Curiosity rover and the InSight Mars lander — along with a whole lot of other space exploration stuff.

Mars

So, it's probably about Mars. But wait, there's more.

The Rolling Stones have chimed...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Space.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!