Cara Delevingne reveals she is longtime pals with Orlando Bloom

Mail Online | 8/22/2019 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/22/14/17569458-0-image-a-14_1566481541928.jpg

Cara Delevingne has been friends with Orlando Bloom for years.

The supermodel told Entertainment Tonight on Wednesday at the Los Angeles premiere Of Amazon's Carnival Row at TCL Chinese Theatre that they go way back.

Friends - London - Actors - Circles - Blonde

'We're friends from London, we're actors, we just know each other, because we've been around the same social circles,' the blonde, who is engaged to Ashley Benson, said.

She added, 'It was just really fun to work with someone I really know.

Professionalism - Actor - Passion - Project - Fall

'But then also, to find that professionalism in him - which obviously he has because he's an incredible actor - but just to see his passion for the project which I also had… and just like fall in love with this project and really go for it, it was such a collaborative process. Really, he's brilliant.'

This comes after the site also revealed that Bloom and Katy Perry write 'messages of love' to each other.

Actor - Fiancee - Board - Home - Share

The actor has revealed he and his fiancee have a black board in the home they share together which contains romantic notes they've penned for one another.

Orlando was speaking on the red carpet at the premiere of the new Amazon Prime Video Series where he had just whispered something into the Part of Me hitmaker's ear.

Katy - Actor - 'Secrets

Asked what it was he told Katy, the 42-year-old actor said: 'Secrets. It was secrets.'

He then revealed to Entertainment Tonight: 'We have a black board and we write messages of love.'

Pair - Smooch - Front - Cameras

The loved-up pair had early shared a smooch in front of the cameras.

Meanwhile, Orlando recently admitted he feels 'blessed' to have such a good sex life.

Pirates - Caribbean - Star

The Pirates of the Caribbean star believes making love to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!